Postponed
My Daddy's gamma knife surgery for tomorrow was postponed. Thanks for all your continued prayers on his behalf. After a peer review, by the group of doctors that have been treating him for the brain metastases, it was decided to hold off on treatment until after a repeat MRI is done in 6-8 weeks. He will also have a repeat CT scan of his lungs in four weeks. His most recent scan showed mixed response, which means some tumors appear larger and others appear smaller or undetectable. Pray specifically for my Daddy's strength of body and clarity of thought. Also, pray for our family that we will serve and honor him in a way that glorifies Christ.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home