Happy 77th Birthday, Daddy!
When we started this journey with cancer at the end of February, we were not sure my Daddy would be here to celebrate this day. God has truly given us a gift of more time together, and today was a simple, but wonderful celebration. Thanks to so many who showered him with cards as part of a Birthday Card Party. We had such an encouraging evening reading through all the sweet birthday wishes and verses from God's Word. My personal favorites were from little ones who drew pictures, wrote messages, or even just signed their name...I love that! God was truly glorified in the way you poured out your love on my Daddy! I can't explain how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness and prayers...it truly keeps us going! Next week, he is free! For one whole week, no treatments! I think it is just the birthday gift he needed.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home